XLN is the UK’s leading dedicated Small Business supplier and a long-established customer of Rostrvm Solutions. It provides reliable and affordable Phone, Broadband, Energy and Merchant Services to small businesses across every high street in the country.
Due to the continued expansion of XLN’s Sales department, the contact centre required a dialler system to support the scaling of its Outbound Sales teams. Saeed Sheikh, Chief Service Officer, said: “We needed to quickly accommodate the fast delivery of a campaign promoting our new mobile product and this required extra capability.”
Managing their customers well and maintaining world-class service levels is important to XLN. To keep these high standards they required more than just an out-of-the-box dialler; in fact, they needed complete contact centre functionality – ACD and IVR, with potential for CRM integration.
Its UK-based call centres are open 24/7 to ensure continuity of support to customers and they benefit from Rostrvm’s software solutions and services, including:
- rostrvm Invex Complete, a scalable SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) VoIP (Voice over IP) call centre system where customer contact facilities are deployed without the need for traditional telephony platforms. Agents use rostrvm ScreenPhone on their PCs instead of telephones.
- Outbound contact management with an integrated dialler, which supports structured, automated outbound contact and efficient call-backs.
- Inbound contact management with smart queuing and routing using caller ID.
- The ability to blend Inbound and Outbound services to optimise the balance between customer demand and contact centre resources.
- rostrvm CallGuide on the desktop, with full scripting tools and process management functions to support agents through different types of calls.
- Integrated call recording and retrieval with meta-data tagging and quick click-through from management information and real-time dashboards.