Rostrvm Solutions is now part of the IMImobile group and will be demonstrating the rostrvm digital contact centre at Unified Comms Today on Tuesday 25th February at Austin Court, Birmingham.
rostrvm improves customer interactions and connects your legacy business systems with digital communications channels.
Come and say hello at Unified Comms Today or contact Terry Gray on 07713 988535 for a meeting.
During this one-day event, delegates from within the Higher Education sector and wider industry will look at what Unified Comms means to organisations and how it can be deployed effectively to leverage significant benefits.
- Speakers include Robert Dew – Network & Telecommunications Manager at Cardiff University – and Mark Franklin, Voice & Data Support Manager at the University of Sheffield.
- As well as presentations and a panel discussion, there will be opportunities to meet and network with others attending the event.
We would be delighted to speak to you – do come and say hello on our stand.
4 facts about rostrvm unified comms
1. rostrvm is a user-friendly platform which manages all your Inbound and Outbound customer engagement from a single interface. It now delivers the entire IMImobile portfolio, which powers mission-critical interactions for some of the world’s leading companies.
2. IMIChat which consolidates digital, mobile and social customer service channels on a single agent desktop. It enables agents to manage real-time, two-way conversations over channels like Facebook Messenger, SMS, RCS, ABC, WhatsApp, Twitter DM, email, and web chat, while continuing to serve customers via voice.
3. IMIBot.ai which equips enterprises with AI chatbots that deliver automated conversational experiences at scale. Out-the-box integrations, drag-and-drop tools and proprietary AI intelligence capabilities come together to enable chatbot interactions across the customer lifecycle. By blending the control of an NLP-driven rule engine with the efficiency of Machine Learning, IMIbot.ai-powered chatbots ensure a contextual experience for all your customers.
4. IMIConnect Enterprise Cloud Communications Platform with Visual Flow Builder allows you to rapidly build, test and launch omnichannel communication workflows in a low-code, serverless environment. Alternatively, use our APIs to communicate over your favourite channels from any application.
Terry Gray of Rostrvm says, “Our flexible and robust platform works in harmony with your existing technology, can be scaled up or down quickly and provides comprehensive management information. As part of the IMImobile group we can help organisations embrace mobile technologies so they can engage better with their customers in the digital world.”
For further information see us at Unified Comms Today or contact us here.
Rostrvm Solutions has been trusted by organisations including high street banks, local authorities, the NHS and utility companies to provide contact-handling solutions for over 30 years.
IMImobile is headquartered in London with offices across the UK, Hyderabad, Toronto, Boca Raton, Dubai and Johannesburg and has over 1,250 employees worldwide. IMImobile is quoted on the London Stock Exchange’s AIM market and organisations that trust us to deliver smarter digital customer engagement include Hermes, Centrica, AA, O2, EE, BT, Walgreens, Pizza Hut, Vodafone, MTN, Best Buy, Express, three of the major retail banks in the UK and public-sector organisations globally.