The Ricoh Arena in Coventry is a multi-purpose venue and an international destination for business, entertainment and sport. Its stadium seats nearly 32,500 people and is home to one of the best-known names in English rugby – Wasps.
The 6,000m2 exhibition and conference hall also hosts the current Vitality Superleague netball champions in Wasps Netball, not to mention an impressive DoubleTree by Hilton hotel and Grosvenor casino.
The sports clubs alone have thousands of fans who have a massive emotional and loyal connection with their teams
To enable the Ricoh Arena ticketing contact centre to look after its growing number of customers effectively, the poweredbyrostrvm Cloud Contact Centre Service has been implemented. poweredbyrostrvm delivers a flexible, cost-effective cloud-based contact centre system that overlays any telephony end-point.
The hosted contact centre service delivers
- Outbound contact management with an integrated dialler, which supports structured, automated outbound contact and efficient call-backs
- Inbound contact management with intelligent queuing and skills-based routing
- The ability to blend Inbound and Outbound services to optimise the balance between customer demand and contact centre resources
- rostrvm CallGuide on the desktop, with full scripting tools and process management functions to support agents through different types of calls
- Integrated call recording and retrieval with meta-data tagging and quick click-through from management information and real-time dashboards
- Performance management tools to monitor the volume of calls, achieve workflow efficiencies and maximise resources. Reporting modules provide great visibility. Business outcome and real-time and historical data is available on customisable dashboards and wallboards