We are pleased to announce that Rostrvm Solutions is now a member of the Housing Quality Network – Rent and Income Excellence Network. (RIEN)
RIEN support income management and rent collection practitioners in the social housing sector. We are delighted to support RIEN and their members by sharing our ideas for best practice on income management, rent collection and welfare reform based on our experiences with our housing customers and companies big and small in the private sector.
A bit about us, we are a British software company. We deliver the rostrvm suite of contact management applications that make communicating easy and efficient.
We’ve taken our vast experience to create rostrvm for Housing a proactive contact solution specifically designed for the housing sector. We’ve helped our customers to:
- Improve collection rates and effective communication
- Increase contact with tenants by at least 300% without adding head count
- Start the arrears negotiation from the outset and solicit responses at every stage
- Replace letters and disjointed technology with joined-up proactive contact strategies
- Focus and tailor messages to drive the outcomes you want
- Support recovery action with due process and comprehensive reports and contact records
- Make performance visible with real-time dashboards and reports
Our housing and local authority customers include Kirklees Neighbourhood Housing, Midland Heart, Canterbury City Council, Coastline Housing, Dover District Council, London Borough of Wandsworth and Nottinghamshire County Council.
If you’d like to find out more about our work with Housing Associations, take a look at our recent case studies or give us a call to find out how we can help.