Tenant engagement and customer service across all communications channels
The UK is in the midst of a housing crisis. According to the National Housing Federation this is affecting more than 8 million people. Fundamental issues include overcrowding, rent & mortgage affordability, hidden households, unsuitable housing, poor quality housing and homelessness. This is compounded by the pre-existing challenges of welfare reform and Universal Credit. Whichever way you look at it, effective communication with tenants and stakeholders is an important part of addressing these challenges.
rostrvm for Housing is a communication platform specifically tailored for the housing sector to enable proactive, supportive, and engaging conversations with your tenants. It brings together your tenant contact and business applications to get the outcomes you want.
- Rent Collection – improve collection rates and reduce arrears by engaging with tenants early and creating a dialogue from the outset.
- Appointment Management – reduce the “no shows” and late appointment cancellations that cost you time and money with automatic confirmations and reminders for gas boiler checks, repair visits, viewing appointments, etc.
- Process Management – support your people with desktop tools to ensure processes and procedures are followed and information is gathered so you behave appropriately and effectively at all times.
- Customer Service – complement your existing business systems with sophisticated contact routing and handling strategies that improve tenant perception and customer service in effective and appropriate ways.
- Management Information – use tailored dashboards and reports to make your operational performance and business outcomes visible across your organisation with tailored dashboards and reports that show what’s important to you in your language.
Call us to find out more on 01483 494690.