The social housing sector is experiencing big changes. Welfare reform and the introduction of Universal Credit are bringing new financial challenges while tenant expectations continue to rise when it comes to customer service and engagement. Effective communications with tenants and efficient working practices have never been more important for housing associations and social landlords.
The rostrvm for Housing package is tailored for the housing sector. It takes our years of experience in many and varied industry sectors to help you to deliver proactive, joined-up contact strategies that support your people with slick and efficient processes to achieve the outcomes you want.
- Rent Collection – improve collection rates and reduce arrears by engaging with tenants early and creating a dialogue from the outset.
- Appointment Management – reduce the “no shows” and late appointment cancellations that cost you time and money with automatic confirmations and reminders for gas boiler checks, repair visits, viewing appointments, etc.
- Process Management – support your people with desktop tools to ensure processes and procedures are followed and information is gathered so you behave appropriately and effectively at all times.
- Customer Service – complement your existing business systems with sophisticated contact routing and handling strategies that improve tenant perception and customer service in effective and appropriate ways.
- Management Information – use tailored dashboards and reports to make your operational performance and business outcomes visible across your organisation with tailored dashboards and reports that show what’s important to you in your language.