We’re looking for an Operations and Services Manager to successfully manage all elements of the rostrvm service delivery process at the project, customer support and customer relationship level. This role is a management role and the holder will be part of the management team reporting directly to the Managing Director and working closely with the board of directors. This role will require adherence to our Quality Management processes and close liaison with Rostrvm Solutions’ sales, marketing, support and engineering teams. This role will primarily be office based, but also requires regular customer visits as part of service reviews, project reviews and escalations.
- Ensure projects are delivered according to defined process, to budget and on time. Develop and enhance project delivery processes and procedures.
- Ensure support services are delivered to meet SLAs and customer expectations. Develop and enhance service delivery processes and procedures.
- Ensure the Operations team are continuously developed and encouraged to enhance their skill set.
- Develop team structure as required ensuring key members take on leadership/management responsibilities.
- Ensuring the management team has visibility of the operations team performance and resourcing commitments.
- Define clear KPIs for all Operations functions so that team and individual performance can be measured, reported and made visible to the business.
- Manage customer escalations and liaise with other rostrvm teams.
It is also anticipated that this role will have significant input in to pre-sales processes and support.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
- Excellent customer facing and communications skills, both written and verbal.
- The ability to present to varied audiences in a confident and credible manner. This is primarily a management role and hence the key skills are people, process and business management.
- A calm, logical and structured approach to problem solving with the ability to prioritise issues.
- Self-motivated, confident and able to take the initiative.
- This role requires an individual who will have had a least 10 years experience in project management, professional services and service delivery. In that time the individual will have had at least one substantive management position.
- Clean UK driving licence.
- Numerate degree level education
- Detailed knowledge of the rostrvm application suite or similar call centre software.
- Experience of business consulting in the call centre or closely related industry sector.
- A formal project management or service delivery qualification.
- P&L management for a functional area or complex projects.
Woking, Surrey and at customer sites as required.
1st January 2014 or earlier if possible.
Have a good look around our web site and find out what we’re about. If you like what you see then send your CV and a brief introductory email stating what position you are interested in to email@example.com and we’ll be in touch.