For effective multichannel customer contact, Rostrvm Solutions’ next generation, user-friendly contact centre platform integrates systems and enables you to change requirements as your business evolves.
Call us on 01483 494690 or complete the form to learn more
Why make the switch to multichannel customer contact?
Rostrvm Solutions is a British provider of enterprise-class call and contact centre solutions. We’ve been innovating and implementing software for over 30 years and, in that time, we’ve seen clients’ needs change to accommodate ever-increasing customer service expectations.
Today, many customers have moved beyond making contact on a single telephone channel to expecting a multichannel experience with email, text messaging, social media and web chat. To accommodate this, contact centres need to provide an integrated multichannel experience – which should work on all devices, from mobile to desktop and tablet.
To create a seamless, positive customer experience, you need to join up all the different channels so contact centre staff can view each individual customer journey. They should be able to see all the touch points, from initial contact to present moment – and in one place – when carrying out their roles.
And multichannel contact centres require underlying process management and measurement capabilities that include the back office, the ‘informal’ contact hub and customer-facing staff everywhere.
Flexible next generation technology
rostrvm flexible, robust applications integrate channels and get them to work together. Our multichannel customer contact software accommodates the other systems you use in your contact operation and enables you to work profitably, productively, efficiently and with accountability.
You can take full advantage of:
- Rostrvm QueueBack and CallBack – so customers don’t have to wait in a queue but have options.
- Intelligent contact routing – so customers are directed to the best person to help them and aren’t passed around the contact centre, regardless of the channels they use.
- Web chat – a convenient, online channel where customers can chat with your business in real-time.
- Channel shift – you don’t have to stay on the channel a customer chose to communicate with you on. Use channel shift to meet them where they are and take them to where you want them to be. For example, to reduce your inbound queue, use Interactive Voice Messaging to tell them how to find an answer on your website or, if they send you an email, utilise intelligent dialler technology to call them back and add that personal touch.
- Bulk text messaging; rostrvm gives you configurable control of how many messages you transmit and when. This may be a useful way to kick off a campaign when a phone call might not be appropriate, or to complete one when other contact methods have proved to be unsuccessful. It’s also a great way to generate inbound calls during troughs in other activity.
- rostrvm performance management tools allow you to view historical and real-time reports and make informed decisions. For example, benefit from integrated, multichannel blending by switching the right advisors to different tasks at the pertinent time, to increase agent productivity, streamline staffing and improve customer service.
- rostrvm multichannel customer contact recording supports the quality monitoring process and will help your contact centre be fully compliant and proactive, across different media – web chat to email to telephone call and back again etc.
So, whether your business needs are simple or more complex, rostrvm will help you delight customers, increase employee satisfaction and achieve business success.
See us in action and go ‘wow’!
For further information call us on: 01483 494 690, or email firstname.lastname@example.org