We’ve put over 30 years’ experience into the design of our user-friendly, multichannel, inbound contact solution. The result is next generation software with rich features, which will increase your business productivity and improve your relationships with customers.
Our rostrvm inbound contact centre solution will ensure you effectively engage with customers now, next year – and in the future.
Call us on 01483 494690 or complete the form to learn more
The rostrvm inbound contact platform is robust and flexible and will help your contact centre:
- Keep customers informed with an intelligent call queueing system, that utilises business information to deliver personalised messages via Interactive Voice Response (IVR).
- Decrease queues and reduce abandoned calls by enabling you to provide information on IVR, so that customers can channel shift and self-serve, such as links to your website and web chat.
- Provide a call-back facility to customers, or allow them to hang up but maintain their place in the queue, to transform a ‘waiting customer’ situation into one where they have choices and feel looked after.
- Use intelligent contact routing, which ensures your customers get served by the most appropriate advisor to help them.
- Have confident and empowered staff. Not only is the rostrvm system easy to use but it has scripting and desktop optimisation tools which can be personalised and modified.
- Use call and screen recording to listen to/see interactions for staff training and compliance purposes.
- View real-time and historical reports to measure success. You can generate management information and make informed changes to operations like blending staff and switching them to other tasks, to smooth out peaks and troughs in traffic volumes.
Rostrvm Solutions is a British software company and our inbound solution is part of our full-spectrum delivery contact centre suite of applications, deployed on-site or in the cloud. It’s resilient, compliant and secure and can overlay your existing systems, working with them to provide what you need now – and going forward.
See us in action and go ‘wow’!
For further information call us on: 01483 494 690, or email email@example.com