Dudley MBC, in the West Midlands, has a busy Housing Income Team catering for a wide range of public accommodation requirements.
It now benefits from a fully blended inbound and outbound rostrvm solution. This helps to mitigate the impact of Welfare Reform and the implementation of Universal Credit. It supports tenants, maximises rental income collections and enables the council to ‘do more with less’.
The next generation rostrvm cloud solution includes:
• Inbound Interactive Voice Response (IVR), providing relevant messaging, menus and intelligent contact routing to appropriate advisors or specific services, such as the 24-hour call pay line.
• Callers are told their position in the inbound queue and are offered various options. With rostrvm CallBack and QueueBack they can choose to be called back, or hang up but maintain their place until a Duty Officer is free to help.
• rostrvm uses caller ID to find the customer’s account number and bring up their details before the Duty Officer answers the phone. Officers are offered the opportunity to use scripts as prompts if wanted.
• An automated outbound dialling system, utilised for rental collections and reminders, including outbound voice campaigns. It ensures tenants get the message and helps them to respond.
• Integrated text messaging for appointment reminders, confirmations and improved tenant engagement.
• Ability to record contact outcome and analyse it for training, quality control and compliance.
• rostrvm performance management system, providing real-time visibility of operations and enabling the department to tailor reports, use dashboards etc. Historical information also allows the team to make improvements based on metrics.