Using web chat successfully in the contact centre
Contact centres can use web chat as part of an integrated, multichannel communication strategy to improve the customer experience.
Web Chat White Paper
Today’s customers are using mobiles and online services – they don’t expect to be kept waiting to get answers to their issues and they want contact to be convenient and easy. This is where web chat can add value to the contact centre customer offering.
Benefits of using rostrvm web chat include:
• It’s a simple way to communicate in real time, so people don’t have to wait to resolve issues. Imagine how this could reduce inbound queues.
• It makes it possible to decrease the use of more expensive contact channels.
• Use it to lower shopping basket abandonment rates and increase online sales by helping consumers resolve queries.
• Web chat alerts and intelligent routing rules can be input, to connect web chat customers to appropriate advisors, when required.
• Relevant controls and monitoring processes are put in place.
rostrvm web chat is a reliable and robust product, already used and trusted by many of our existing customers. It’s easily integrated into your contact centre, as a cost-effective channel, alongside other communication streams.
This White Paper looks in more detail at how contact centres can use rostrvm web chat to tackle their challenges, delight customers, empower advisors and meet business goals. It provides information on web chat features and functions and tips on using them to optimise results.
We design, develop and support the rostrvm suite of applications. rostrvm overlays existing systems on-site or in the cloud and delivers the facilities your customers expect, together with the management information you need, to deliver high-quality, effective service.
Call 01483 494690, or email: email@example.com for further details.