The candidate must have:
- Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Technical and client-facing documentation creation skills
The following experiences are desirable:
- Relational database skills (ideally MySQL)
- Experience of working within a formal quality system; we are ISO 9001 accredited
The successful candidate:
- Will be a self-starter working in an autonomous environment within an overall system framework
- Should be prepared to experiment in order to learn
- Should be motivated to advance in a development and support role
- Have a flexible attitude to the working environment.
This role is full-time and office-based in Woking, Surrey.
Have a good look around our web site and find out what we’re about. If you like what you see then send your CV and a brief introductory email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch.