We are looking for an experienced database developer who has a background in browser-presented, interactive data analysis applications.
To work as a member of our rostrvm development team to produce and implement technical and functional changes to the rostrvm software.
Duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the rostrvm software development life cycle using Agile techniques
- Provide product support to existing applications, include debugging applications where necessary
- Document design and development activities and ensure monitoring systems are updated
- Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies
Knowledge & Skills
- Flexible, resourceful, imaginative and able to adopt different approaches to challenges and situations as they arise
- Strong knowledge of SQL relational databases; ideally MySQL
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Technical and client-facing documentation creation skills
- Experience of working with real time applications and cloud services
- Experience of working within a formal quality system. We are ISO 9001 accredited
- Degree in Computer Science or a related numerate subject
Salary and Benefits
- Salary will be competitive, with an annual bonus based on company performance
- 25 days paid holiday per annum
- Private Health Insurance, Permanent Health Insurance and Life Assurance
Hours of Work and Location
- 09:00 to 17:00 Monday to Friday
- This position is based in our office at Dukes Court, Duke Street, Woking, Surrey, GU21 5BH
- Our offices are 5 minutes’ walk from Woking station with good mainline services to London and the south coast
A brief summary of Rostrvm Solutions
Rostrvm Solutions Limited is a British software company. We design, develop and support the rostrvm suite of applications that make call centres, contact centres and back office operations efficient through call and task routing, predictive dialling and desktop optimisation.
The rostrvm application suite helps organisations to achieve their business goals whilst delivering proactive and effective customer service.
Our customers are big and small and span many varied industries including insurance, housing, councils, venues, outsourcers, collections and resellers.
We’re a British software company. We design, develop and support the rostrvm suite of applications and have a dedicated team of experts all based in Woking, Surrey UK.
We have a very demanding and loyal customer base that relies on us for the provision and support of their core call handling and process management functions. They include house-hold names as well as lesser known organisations. They all depend on us to make their businesses work.
As a privately-held company we maintain a strong culture of independence, which is increasingly rare in our market sector. We see our independence as a major benefit to our customers and partners – it guarantees the openness of our technology and the objectiveness of our approach and advice.