We’ve got a superb opportunity to join our team as a Business Development Manager. You’ll be identifying new business opportunities and selling the full range of Rostrvm Solutions’ products and services to designated accounts and markets. This is an exciting and rewarding position for an experienced sales person.
Business Development Manager
To sell the full range of Rostrvm Solutions’ products and services to designated accounts/markets in accordance with the company’s current sales rules/compensation plan and to meet or exceed your annual order input target.
Duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Identification of new business opportunities through telephone prospecting, meetings and business development activity with end-users, reseller channels and partners.
- Working closely with our telesales and marketing resources to define and execute targeted marketing activity to drive awareness and lead generation.
- Management of all aspects of the sales process to allow Rostrvm Solutions to maximise revenue opportunities from target accounts.
- Working closely with customers and prospects to understand their requirements and business drivers and fully qualify the sales opportunity.
- Proposing appropriate solutions based on the company’s products, including the preparation and delivery of formal presentations, tender responses, quotations, etc.
- Liaising with Rostrvm Solutions’ staff to ensure the validity of proposed solutions and their trouble-free delivery after an order is received.
- Ensuring that Rostrvm Solutions’ best interests are served at all times and that all information passed to customers, prospects and partners is truthful, accurate and delivered in a professional manner.
- Keeping complete, accurate and up-to-date records of sales activities, customer contacts and account information on the company’s Salesforce.com system.
- Managing your sales opportunity pipeline diligently and recording opportunities, progress and accurate forecast information on the company’s Salesforce.com system.
Knowledge & Skills
- Well educated and eloquent with excellent literacy and numeracy.
- Excellent customer-facing, presentation, communication and inter-personal skills.
- Resourceful and imaginative with the patience and planning ability to sell complex technology solutions.
- Three years’ experience of selling to mid-range and major accounts with a strong track record of success in direct new business sales. Experience with resellers and indirect selling is advantageous.
- A sound commercial knowledge of the UK call centre market and experience of selling call centre technologies.
A brief summary about Rostrvm Solutions
Contact management and process optimisation is our passion. rostrvm simplifies customer service technology and processes so that they play well and precisely together, using innovation and flexibility.
We deliver tailored solutions and a unique combination of benefits that leave our competition standing:
- Commercial frameworks that really benefit a business. rostrvm works on site or hosted in the cloud and can be acquired on a capex, opex, subscription or pay-per-use basis.
- Enhance an existing investment cost effectively and with minimal risk. We provide support and improve any IT environment and telephone system.
- A truly integrated platform that supports increased functionality.
We’re a British software company. We design, develop and support the rostrvm suite of applications and have a dedicated team of experts all based in Woking, Surrey UK.
We have a very demanding and loyal customer base that relies on us for the provision and support of their core call handling and process management functions. They include house-hold names as well as lesser known organisations. They all depend on us to make their businesses work.
As a privately-held company we maintain a strong culture of independence, which is increasingly rare in our market sector. We see our independence as a major benefit to our customers and partners – it guarantees the openness of our technology and the objectiveness of our approach and advice.