We’ve got a great opportunity to join us as a Business Development Executive based at our Woking office. This is not just another telesales job but a chance to be a key part of a great team, both on the phone supporting our sales people in prospecting and account profiling activity, as well as delivering and following up campaigns. You’d need to live fairly locally due to the nature of the job.
Business Development Executive
To identify and profile organisations that might be prospective customers of Rostrvm Solutions and discover sales opportunities by direct contact with appropriate people within those organisations.
Duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Identification of sales opportunities through telephone prospecting to end-users, reseller channels and partners.
- Managing your telesales opportunity pipeline diligently and to record opportunities, progress and accurately forecast information on the company’s Salesforce.com system.
- Keeping complete, accurate and up-to-date records of telesales activities, customer contacts, and account information on the company’s Salesforce.com system.
- Management of calling and call-back activity to ensure that effective contact is made and maintained with appropriate individuals in target organisations on an ongoing basis.
- Assisting the sales team to organise meetings and direct engagement with prospective customers.
- Research and awareness of market developments and keeping the sales team informed of the same.
- Completing routine and ad-hoc telesales campaigns to a specific brief and defined timescales.
- Identification and management of initiatives to maintain and enhance Rostrvm Solutions’ profile with current and potential customers.
- Ensuring that Rostrvm Solutions’ best interests are served at all times and that all information passed to customers, prospects and partners is truthful, accurate and delivered in a professional manner.
- Working closely with our sales and marketing resources to define and execute targeted marketing activity to drive awareness and lead generation, and identify further opportunities.
Knowledge & Skills
- Self-motivated with the patience and tenacity to track and develop sales opportunities on an ongoing basis.
- Resourceful, imaginative and able to adopt different approaches to challenges and problems as they arise.
- Diligent and organised with excellent customer-facing, telephone communication and inter-personal skills.
- Punctual, well educated and eloquent with excellent literacy and numeracy.
- Experience with MS Office applications and use of contact management or CRM systems is an advantage.
A brief summary of Rostrvm Solutions
Rostrvm Solutions Limited is a British software company. We design, develop and support the rostrvm suite of applications that make call centres, contact centres and back office operations efficient through call and task routing, predictive dialling and desktop optimisation.
The rostrvm application suite helps organisations to achieve their business goals whilst delivering proactive and effective customer service.
Our customers are big and small and span many varied industries including insurance, housing, councils, venues, outsourcers, collections and resellers.
We’re a British software company. We design, develop and support the rostrvm suite of applications and have a dedicated team of experts all based in Woking, Surrey UK.
We have a very demanding and loyal customer base that relies on us for the provision and support of their core call handling and process management functions. They include house-hold names as well as lesser known organisations. They all depend on us to make their businesses work.
As a privately-held company we maintain a strong culture of independence, which is increasingly rare in our market sector. We see our independence as a major benefit to our customers and partners – it guarantees the openness of our technology and the objectiveness of our approach and advice.