A user-friendly, multichannel, inbound call centre solution will increase your business productivity and improve your relationships with customers and contacts.
A recent report by Microsoft, which polled 5000 individuals*, stated: ‘participants said getting their issue resolved in a single interaction is the most important aspect of a good service experience.” It also found that over ‘75% of respondents expect customer service representatives to have visibility into previous interactions and purchases’.
We at Rostrvm understand this and have put over 30 years’ experience into the design of our intelligent, multichannel, inbound contact solution. The result is next generation software with rich features that will take you and your customers where you need to be.
Our rostrvm inbound call centre solution will ensure you engage effectively with customers now, next year – and in the future.
What inbound call handling and Automatic Call Distribution technology does my contact centre need?
As well as inbound call handling, your contact centre might use multiple channels and, for a joined-up customer experience, you don’t want to run them in isolation. Connect them to ensure a smooth, consistent customer journey. Give customers the choice to contact you on their chosen channel – email, phone, web chat, Twitter etc. – but have the right systems to reply and personalise communications efficiently. Reduce wait times and the number of abandoned calls. Here’s how:
7 inbound call centre solutions
The rostrvm enterprise-class contact platform is robust and flexible and will help your inbound contact centre:
1. Keep inbound call centre customers informed with an intelligent queueing system, that utilises business information to deliver personalised messages via Interactive Voice Response (IVR).
2. Decrease queues and reduce abandoned calls using inbound call handling to provide links to your website and web chat, so that customers can channel shift and self-serve.
3. Provide a call-back facility to customers, or allow them to hang up but maintain their place in the queue, to transform a ‘waiting customer’ situation into one where they have choices and feel looked after.
4. Use Automatic Call Distribution with intelligent contact routing, to ensure your customers get served by the most appropriate advisor to help them.
5. Have confident and empowered staff. Not only is the rostrvm platform easy to use but it has scripting and desktop optimisation tools which can be personalised and modified.
6. Use call and screen recording to listen to/see interactions for staff training and compliance purposes.
7. View real-time and historical reports to measure success. You can generate management information and make informed changes to operations like blending staff and switching them to other tasks, to smooth out peaks and troughs in traffic volumes.
Our rostrvm inbound solution with Automatic Call Distribution is part of our contact centre suite of applications, deployed on-site or in the cloud. It’s resilient, compliant and secure and can overlay your existing systems, working with them to provide what you need now – and going forward.