If for any reason you do not wish to receive further product and marketing information from us then it is easy to tell us. For example our customer newsletter and similar emails contain a link to allow you to remove your email address from our marketing lists.
What information do we collect?
The majority of information we collect is anonymous aggregated data. For example we use industry standard tools – such as Google Analytics and our web server logs – to
- understand web traffic volumes by time of day, geographic area, user device type, ISP and domain
- identify the source of web traffic such as search engines, social networks and advertising
Rostrvm Solutions Limited collects more specific information about you in certain circumstances:
- details you provide on registration or completing forms to access our free calculator tools & research and opinion papers
- information we learn about you from your use of our service
- we may collect additional information in connection with your participation in any promotions, competitions and surveys offered by our web site.
We will treat all your information as confidential . We will fully comply with all applicable UK Data Protection and consumer legislation. Any personal information which you provide to us is held in accordance with the registration we have with the Data Commissioner’s Office.
Please tell us immediately if any of your personal details (name, email address etc.) change, so that we can ensure our records are up to date.
What information is NOT collected?
If you use our on-line planning tools – such as the predictive dialler calculator – the data you enter is NOT collected by Rostrvm Solutions. We understand that this information is both personal and potentially sensitive. We have designed our tools so that your information is processed entirely on your device with no transmission of your data to our web site.
What do we do with the information we collect?
We will use anonymous information to:
- monitor aggregated use of our website in order to identify typical user preferences and track the volume and source of traffic on particular pages
- identify technical errors on our web site and identify improvements in the structure and navigation of our web site(s) with the aim of enhancing the experience for all web users
- share aggregated statistics relating to use of our web site(s) with third parties such as reputable business partners
Where more specific information is available about you – for example you have provided your details to access specific areas of our web site(s) – then we use this information:
- to manage your account with us
- for administering membership of our service
- to enable us to provide you with a better service
- to monitor your use of our website in order to infer your specific preferences and areas of interest. We use this information to provide you with specific additional information that we hope will be of interest to you
We may contact you by post, fax, email or telephone. If at any time you decide you no longer want to be contacted by us or to receive offers and information from Rostrvm Solutions Limited, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will remove you from our mailing list.
We do NOT share information about you outside Rostrvm Solutions Limited.
We may use your information to notify you about changes to the functionality of our web site. We may send you offers or information which we think you may be interested in. Links in our marketing emails that reach our web site(s) can be used to infer your specific preferences and areas of interest.
If for any reason you do not wish to receive further product and marketing information from us by email then it is easy to tell us. For example our customer newsletter and similar emails contain a link to allow you to remove your email address from our marketing lists.
What about cookies?
The cookies that we use are ‘Session, or transient cookies’ or ‘Permanent, persistent, or stored cookies’ as described in the aboutcookies.org frequently asked questions. Our ‘live chat’ facility also uses Flash Cookies.
We do NOT set any third party cookies.
Most browsers allow you to turn off the cookie function. If you want to know how to do this please look at the help menu on your browser. You do not need to allow your browser to accept cookies in order to use our service, however please note that if you turn cookies off some parts of our web site will be a little irritating – repeatedly requesting log-in details for example.