We’ve got a great opportunity to join our team as a Sales & Marketing Executive based at our Woking office. This is not just another telesales job. Sure, you’ll be on the phone supporting our sales people in prospecting and account profiling activity but you’ll also play a central role in the creation, delivery and follow-up of marketing campaigns, surveys and press articles.
To constantly improve and enhance Rostrvm Solutions profile with current and potential customers by managing marketing initiatives and direct opportunity development with appropriate organisations. Duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Identification of sales opportunities through telephone prospecting to end-users, reseller channels and partners.
- Assisting the sales team to organise meetings and direct engagement with prospective customers.
- Providing proactive office-based account management for named existing customer accounts to maintain ongoing contact, identify sales opportunities and maximise our revenues.
- To propose appropriate solutions to named existing accounts based on the company’s products including the preparation and delivery of quotations and proposals.
- Working closely with our sales and telesales resources to define, create, execute and monitor targeted marketing activity to drive awareness, lead generation and opportunity identification.
- Co-ordination and management of marketing activity and events to ensure maximum effectiveness and value for the company.
Managing the design, procurement and delivery of marketing materials and collateral.
- Creation of relevant, high quality web-based content to maintain a high ranking in web searches for Rostrvm Solutions’ core propositions.
- Working closely with our external Copywriting Specialist to create high quality content for our blog, social media, articles, editorials press releases and case studies.
- Liaising directly with customers to create and issue approved case studies and press releases.
- In conjunction with the Sales and Marketing Director, creation and monitoring of a budget plan for external marketing spend with third party service providers and a calendar of marketing activities.
- Keeping complete, accurate and up to date records of customer related activities, customer contacts, and account information on the company’s Salesforce.com system.
- Ensuring that Rostrvm Solutions’ best interests are served at all times and that all information passed to customers, prospects and partners is truthful, accurate and delivered in a professional manner.
Knowledge & Skills
- Self-motivated with the patience and tenacity to track and develop sales opportunities on an ongoing basis.
- Diligent and organised with excellent customer facing, telephone communication and inter-personal skills.
- Resourceful, imaginative and able to adopt different approaches to challenges and problems as they arise.
- Punctual, well-educated and eloquent with excellent literacy and numeracy.
- Experienced in the use of MS Office applications and contact management or CRM systems.
- A formal marketing qualification or accreditation is an advantage.
Have a good look around our web site and find out what we’re about. If you like what you see then send your CV and a brief introductory email stating what position you are interested in to email@example.com and we’ll be in touch.