We are looking for a customer service oriented Support Executive reporting to our Support Desk Manager to provide technical support to users in an efficient and accurate manner. You will be considered as a key member of our front line team and you will solve basic technical problems and provide support for our varied customer base.
- Provide first line support to Rostrvm customers answering calls and emails according to the Service Level Agreement and in a courteous customer service orientated fashion
- Clearly identify issues, ascertain importance and escalate if necessary, providing a clear and thorough description of the issue to the relevant colleague
- Convey resolutions to customer issues
- Adhere to the ISO9001:2008 process and documentation requirements – accurately and thoroughly log all call details in our CRM system and Support Documentation
- Pro-actively and routinely monitor client systems for potential problems
- Escalate issues/breach of SLAs to the Support Desk Manager
- Ensure close internal and external customer liaison
- Regularly liaise with customers, review problem or incident trends, identify gaps, diagnose recurring issues, implement fixes and provide recommendations regarding possible improvements or enhancements
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues reported by our customers and partners
- Monitor and (if appropriate) chase progress with colleagues. Keep customers appraised of progress/manage expectations until issue satisfactorily resolved
- Provide an answering service for general calls to the company (answer within 3 rings) and direct these to the appropriate party
Knowledge & Skills
- Punctual, with good customer facing, telephone and email communication and inter-personal skills
- Diligent and organised with the ability to multi-task and prioritise without close supervision
- A genuine team player with the temperament to be positive and supportive in the face of unforeseen challenges and deadlines
- Flexible, resourceful, imaginative and able to adopt different approaches to challenges and situations as they arise
- Experience with the technical and functional aspects of software applications and network infrastructure.
- Familiar with the use of incident management systems
- Familiar with service management procedures and best practices for the IT industry
Hours of Work and Location
- 08:30 to 17:30 Monday to Friday
- This position is based in our head office at Dukes Court, Duke Street, Woking, Surrey
- Our offices are 5 minutes’ walk from Woking station with good mainline services to London and the south coast
Salary and Benefits
- A competitive salary based on experience salary with an annual bonus based on company performance.
- 25 days paid holiday per annum
- Private Health Insurance, Permanent Health Insurance and Life Assurance
- Allocated parking space in Dukes Court
The successful candidate:
- Will be a self-starter working in an autonomous environment within an overall system framework
- Should be prepared to experiment in order to learn
- Should be motivated to advance in a customer support role
- Have a flexible attitude to the working environment
This role is full-time and office-based in Woking, Surrey.
Have a good look around our web site and find out what we’re about. If you like what you see then send your CV and a brief introductory email to email@example.com and we’ll be in touch.